Updated: Dec 14, 2020
We are proud to announce the Harvey Sohi Scholarship at L.A. Matheson secondary school.
Anyone that knew Harvey, knew about his unconditional passion for Education. Harvey excelled in his studies and this has been a core value that the Foundation is built upon.
The scholarship is established to help young people pursue their dreams through Education with determination and integrity, just as Harvey did throughout his life.
The criteria for the scholarship is;
1. Applicant is enrolling in a post-secondary STEM Program (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.)
2. Strong achievement in academics (high B or A average is recommended)
3. History of leadership in school, athletic, or community endeavors
4. Graduating in the year of application
5. Preference given to a student pursuing study in the field of Engineering
Applicants will be short-listed by the LA Matheson Scholarships committee and a final decision will be made in consultation with the Harvey Sohi Foundation.
For more information contact us today!